Confessions! I am bad at them but evergreen sweetness of my Brother made me confess for the things I do not like about myself.
We were more like Friends who used to fight, disagree, imitate and above all, Love each other a lot.
I am 1.5 years elder to him. So, when he arrived I was still a Toddler who was full of Temper tantrums and was learning to accept a new family member.
- As a Toddler, I always asked my Mother to ignore him and love me instead. I demanded her lap to be reserved only for me.
- I exploited him as an Elder sister as I used to exchange his new things with old one of mine. Poor Chap!
- Once, I slapped him so hard that it left a mark on his cheeks and enough to make him cry out loud.
- As a short-tempered teenager, I tried to hurt him in response to his teasing. But repented it later.
- I felt jealous at times when my Father used to appreciate him.
Guys, Do you have such incidents or memories with your Siblings? I would love to read about them.
If you liked this post, you can have these posts delivered to your inbox: Click the SUBSCRIBE button in the right.