This was my first time participation in April A to Z Challenge and I am proud to say that I survived.
Though, it wasn’t easy- Writing a Blog everyday, Reading other Blogs and Sharing Blog love. Daily Blogging needs persistent efforts and on top of everything, Time management.
Preparing and writing a Blog daily helped me not to waste single moment of my day.
A to Z challenge also revealed some interesting facts to me-
I do not need much Sleep that I thought I do.
I can also perform well under pressure.
I can accommodate my Blog into my daily routine without missing on anything else.
However, I must say that I would not be possible without the continuous push from ever supporting community, Blogchatter. It did not let us loose our motivation and boosted us to stay high.
Right from the beginning of 2017, I wanted to follow MINIMALISM but the path was not clear- Why I need it? How to do it? A to Z challenge helped me to chart out my own path to adapt to Minimalist Lifestyle. Now, every If and but is clear in my mind.
I met so many new Bloggers and some with really inspired me with interesting themes. Few of my favorites are:
Tina – Easy Desserts
Preethi – Writing a Novel
Shailja – Microfiction using Oxymororns
Purfft girl – Voices
Dr. Roshan – Real Life heroes
Anmol Rawat – Short Horror Stories
Amrita – A to Z of Fruits
Parul – Stories from everyday life
There are many Blogs I wanted to read but could not. I will now catch up with all.
I’m grateful for the many visitors who supported and encouraged through this month. Thank you everyone and Cheers to all of us!
ABOUT THE BLOG LINK UP
- It will be a Fortnightly Linky party which will go Live on 1st and 15th of every Month.
- No limit on word count- The quote can be typed or a graphic. The quote can be parenting related, inspirational, funny, sarcastic – anything you like.
- Linky will remain open for 10 days i.e. 25th March.
- Rohan & I will select our respective favorite quote to feature on the following link up. We will also tweet the favorite quotes!
- By Joining the linky you are giving us permission to email and or tweet you a weekly reminder.
- You will get a comment from at least one of the hosts on the post you link up
- We will give you a little shout out on Twitter
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Write a new post and mention the Quote you are writing around.
- You can use the prompts or use your own favorite quote:
- Be Careful with your words, once they are said, they can be forgiven but not forgotten – Carl Sandburg
- People discuss my art and pretend to understand as if it were necessary to understand, when it’s simply necessary to love – Claude Monet
- Follow your heart but take your brain with you – Alfred Adler
- Add the #QuotedStories badge to the HTML / Text portion in your post -or- a back link to “lifethroughmybioscope.com” or “rohankachalia.com”. Send us a message on twitter if you’re stuck, we’re here to help!
- Comment on both hosts posts and on a post before yours. That’s only 3! More is always a bonus! It would be easy to track if you to use #QuotedStories while commenting.
- After you link up, tag us for a retweet: @LifeBioscope @RohanK01 & include #QuotedStories
INSTALOVE: You can also post your QuotePicture on your Instagram wall using hashtag #QuotedStories . Do tag me @life_through_my_bioscope and I will shout-out the most loved quote in the next linkup post.