Hey Mandipa, you made my day. Thanks for the nomination. Those you are new to this-
The Liebster Blog Award is an exciting opportunity to develop relationships with our fellow bloggers from different domains.
This is a peer nominated award which acts as a chain blog post. This is mainly intended to connect with new bloggers while building your email list.
Knowing Mandipa– She writes at http://www.wpblogging360.com and helps her fellow bloggers with her quick and easy to refer tips. You cannot afford to miss on them as they comes handy while you are busy writing. She is a true family person and in love with good food.
I have got Butterflies in my stomach while I was waiting for my questions but it was quite good knowing yourself more. I hope you have fun reading my answers 🙂
KNOW ME –
Q. If money was not a matter of fact, what would be your next travel destination?
Spain- music in its soul, a love of fine food and wild landscapes made me choose it.
Being a Vegetarian, Spain has some good food options too. So, food will not be a cause of worry.
Q. Which is your favourite food with health benefits?
Amla (Indian Gooseberry)- It is available in all the forms you would love to try.
I love Amla candies- sweet or salty.
Q. What was your last accomplishment (in life or career)?
It was last year when Blogging bit me and keep me going. I got a channel to share my thoughts. That’s an achievement to me.
Q. What are 2 lesser known facts about you?
Lesser known..Ummm. I am an Open Book to the ones who are close to me. I am bad at hiding my traits- good or bad.
I am really possessive about Gender biasing.
I believe in giving and love to declutter my living space frequently.
Q. What inspired you to start blogging?
Simply saying- I wanted an ear to listen to my random thoughts. So, I started penning it down.
Q. How do you plan your day?
I start my day with a glass of water and a thank note to Almighty. I just kick start my day , so that at the end of the day I can say- it was a beautiful day.
I ensure each day comes with a new learning.
Q. What is your most memorable moment in life?
Its a tough one! I am not sure- When I got my first job or When I became a Mother.
Q. Do you think our education system is lacking in providing learning for life?
Yes, I do. It doesn’t train us for a practical world out there.
Q. What is that one thing anyone will first know about you?
If I am the one introducing myself- My professional and relationship status.
Q. What was the most memorable act of kindness you have witnessed in recent times?
A puppy met an accident and was crying in pain. A good number of people stopped and came to his rescue.
Q. If given a life again, what would you be?
I want to be a guy to enjoy the life guys can.
Here are my questions for nominees of Liebster Award:
- What is your favorite Music genre?
- What switches your mood OFF?
- What is the 1 thing you are proud of yourself?
- What is your biggest possession?- can be materialistic too 😉
- One taboo that you don’t like?
- Do you believe – Love can happen twice?
- What inspires you to live each day with joy?
- What is the first thing in the morning you do to make yourself happy?
- Do you love – Summers or Winters and 1 reason for your choice.
- Do you think Social media is taking over relationships?
[clickandtweet handle=”” hashtag=”” related=”” layout=”” position=””]Liebster Blog Award – My Nominations[/clickandtweet]
Priya c @Made by Love
Seena @ Craft Montage
Kenya G. Johnson@ A Storytelling Publication
DeeDee @ The Drama queen
Nihar Pradhan @ Makeup & Breakup
The Liebster Blog Award rules are mentioned below:
- Write a blogpost about your nomination, displaying an image of the award.
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the person who nominated you asked you in his/her blogpost.
- Nominate 5-11 other starting bloggers who you think deserve this award, and come up with 11 questions of your own for them to answer.
- List these rules in your blogpost.
All the nominees are free to accept or reject this invite. I hope you enjoy this as much as I did and love to see your network grow.
All the best wishes.