Do you get worried when your Kids make a mess?
Do you frown when they stain clothes while playing?
Let me tell you, You need not.
Once you become a Parent, you need to overlook the mess.
Click & Tweet!
Tiny feet trotting from one room to another, searching for naughtiness, makes us more patient.
Its so obvious why work never ends for Mothers. My little one never miss a chance to keep me on my toes. But I love it when he enjoys the mess. I love to see the shine in his eyes.
I remember my childhood, how other Mothers were too wary about their tidy living rooms while my Mother never restricted us to play in every corner of the house. She never restricted our Play area. It is these things we tend to remember not the tidy corners. Now, its my turn:
- I do not restrict him to 1 room or corner. I do not mind him tumbling down his toys basket in the living room. Sometimes, changing the playing space is all that he need.
- I do not rush to pack his toys right after he moves out of the room. Its only when we are going out or before sleep.
- I do not pack him in super cute dress at Home and allow him to smear his clothes with food or dirt.
- I allow him to play with water- Kids love it. I never mind the effort it requires to clean it up.
- My little one hate wearing Bibs- he love to spill .Earlier, I tried hard to use them but then I quit and always carry a pair of extra clothing. Its better to see him smile rather than make a fuss.
‘I am taking my Alexa rank to the next level with Blogchatter’.
My current Alexa Global Rank is 918,276
If you liked this post, you can have these posts delivered to your inbox: Click the SUBSCRIBE button in the right.