Hello, lovely linkers. Welcome back to QuotedStories #14
These days I find myself in slumber where I am not making Gratitude Pie and devoting the time for my muc-needed walk. I wish I would come out of it and manage both.
Thanks Rashi for linking with Quoted Stories.
You can link any OLD/NEW post having a quote. This gives you the chance to retouch your old posts.
ABOUT THE BLOG LINK UP
- It is a Fortnightly Linky party which goes Live on 1st and 15th of every Month.
- No limit on word count- The quote can be typed or a graphic. The quote can be parenting related, inspirational, funny, sarcastic – anything you like.
- Linky will remain open for 12 days i.e. 27th November.
- I will select a favorite quote to feature the following link up.
- By Joining the linky you are giving us permission to email and or tweet you a weekly reminder.
- You will get a comment on the post you link up
- We will give you a little shout out on Twitter
HOW TO PARTICIPATE in QuotedStories
- Add the QuotedStories badge to the HTML / Text portion in your post -or- a backlink to lifethroughmybioscope.com. Send us a message on twitter if you’re stuck, we’re here to help!
- Comment on hosts post and on a post before yours. That’s only 2! More is always a bonus! It would be easy to track if you to use #QuotedStories while commenting.
- After you link up, tag us for a retweet: @LifeBioscope & include #QuotedStories