Hello lovely linkers. Welcome back to #QuotedStories #5
Hope you all are indulging in the habit of writing Gratitude journal. If not, start now- Its wonderful.
Sitting back in my chair, watching the birds fly, writing this post while enjoying Friday enjoying. There is something special about an evening before the weekend. Isn’t it?
Tell me why its special for you?
Back to the linky, featured Post for fourth edition of #QuotedStories-Vishal for his post On forgetting it all
ABOUT THE BLOG LINK UP
- It will be a Fortnightly Linky party which will go Live on 1st and 15th of every Month.
- No limit on word count- The quote can be typed or a graphic. The quote can be parenting related, inspirational, funny, sarcastic – anything you like.
- Linky will remain open for 10 days i.e. 26th June.
- Rohan & I will select our favorite quote to feature on the following link up. We will also tweet the favorite quotes!
- By Joining the linky you are giving us permission to email and or tweet you a weekly reminder.
- You will get a comment from at least one of the hosts on the post you link up
- We will give you a little shout out on Twitter
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Write a new post and mention the Quote you are writing around.
- Add the #QuotedStories badge to the HTML / Text portion in your post -or- a back link to “lifethroughmybioscope.com” or “rohankachalia.com”. Send us a message on twitter if you’re stuck, we’re here to help!
- Comment on both hosts posts and on a post before yours. That’s only 3! More is always a bonus! It would be easy to track if you to use #QuotedStories while commenting.
- After you link up, tag us for a retweet: @LifeBioscope @RohanK01 & include #QuotedStories
INSTALOVE: You can also post your QuotePicture on your Instagram wall using hashtag #QuotedStories . Do tag me @life_through_my_bioscope and I will shout-out the most loved quote in the next linkup post.