Hello lovely linkers. Welcome back to #QuotedStories #6
I almost lost my Blog when it got hacked in the last week of June. But I am thankful that its back with no data loss. Thanks to everyone who has helped and supported me.
It was a nightmare but then I read a quote-
“Sometimes It takes loosing everything, you have to finally grow and find yourself. “
I found a new way to be grateful, to practice it daily – GRATITUDE PIE. Its so easy and quick. If you have not checked it out yet, do give it a try once. Join me over Instagram @comebackminimalist
Back to the linky, there is an UPDATE– You can link any OLD/NEW post having a quote. This gives you the chance to retouch your old posts.
ABOUT THE BLOG LINK UP
- It will be a Fortnightly Linky party which will go Live on 1st and 15th of every Month.
- No limit on word count- The quote can be typed or a graphic. The quote can be parenting related, inspirational, funny, sarcastic – anything you like.
- Linky will remain open for 10 days i.e. 25th July.
- Rohan & I will select a favorite quote to feature on the following link up. We will also tweet the favorite quotes!
- By Joining the linky you are giving us permission to email and or tweet you a weekly reminder.
- You will get a comment from at least one of the hosts on the post you link up
- We will give you a little shout out on Twitter
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Write a new post and mention the Quote you are writing around.
- Add the #QuotedStories badge to the HTML / Text portion in your post -or- a back link to “lifethroughmybioscope.com” or “rohankachalia.com”. Send us a message on twitter if you’re stuck, we’re here to help!
- Comment on both hosts posts and on a post before yours. That’s only 3! More is always a bonus! It would be easy to track if you to use #QuotedStories while commenting.
- After you link up, tag us for a retweet: @LifeBioscope @RohanK01 & include #QuotedStories
Do you wish to receive #QuotedStories linky reminder in your Inbox? Subscribe to the Blog.