Hello lovely linkers. Welcome back to #QuotedStories #4
It has been an exciting fortnight with so much to take note of. Temperature is rising in part of the country I live in but thanks to few cool evenings with light showers.
I have published my first E-book on Minimalism I had written for myself, to simplify my Life and now its time to take action.
One of my friends is screened with Kidney stones and other is suffering from Spondylitis. This makes me more determined to follow Minimalist lifestyle and inspire others for the same. We are so much engrossed in our sedentary jobs that we are left with no energy to look after ourselves.
I am planning to start a separate blog on Minimalism. Can I count you guys in as my subscribed readers?
Back to the linky, featured Post for third edition of #QuotedStories-Mayuri for her post-On Revenge and Forgetting it all
ABOUT THE BLOG LINK UP
- It will be a Fortnightly Linky party which will go Live on 1st and 15th of every Month.
- No limit on word count- The quote can be typed or a graphic. The quote can be parenting related, inspirational, funny, sarcastic – anything you like.
- Linky will remain open for 10 days i.e. 10th June.
- Rohan & I will select our favorite quote to feature on the following link up. We will also tweet the favorite quotes!
- By Joining the linky you are giving us permission to email and or tweet you a weekly reminder.
- You will get a comment from at least one of the hosts on the post you link up
- We will give you a little shout out on Twitter
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Write a new post and mention the Quote you are writing around.
- You can use these prompts or use your own favorite quote:
In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends. Martin Luther King, Jr.
Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. Josh Billings
You must learn to exist with no religion, no country, no allies. You must learn to live alone in silence. William S. Burroughs
- Add the #QuotedStories badge to the HTML / Text portion in your post -or- a back link to “lifethroughmybioscope.com” or “rohankachalia.com”. Send us a message on twitter if you’re stuck, we’re here to help!
- Comment on both hosts posts and on a post before yours. That’s only 3! More is always a bonus! It would be easy to track if you to use #QuotedStories while commenting.
- After you link up, tag us for a retweet: @LifeBioscope @RohanK01 & include #QuotedStories
INSTALOVE: You can also post your QuotePicture on your Instagram wall using hashtag #QuotedStories . Do tag me @life_through_my_bioscope and I will shout-out the most loved quote in the next linkup post.