I always hunt for new fun craft idea for my Home and to entertain my Toddler. Sharing few quick and zero budget craft ideas you can easily try at Home.
FUN CRAFT IDEA #1- PHOTO FRAME OUT OF SWEET BOX
Sweet Box/ Any square shaped box
Protective Sheet (Clear plastic sheet)
- Cut the box as per your desired Size (12*12 inch in my case)
- Punch a hole on top of it to make a place for ribbon
- Cut Origami sheet little smaller than the box (10*10 inch in my case)
- Paste the sheet onto the box
- Paste the photo (8*8 in my case) on the sheet
- Take the clear plastic sheet, cut it little larger than the size of photo.
- Paste the clear sheet with clear tape- taping it from back side so that your photo does not spoil.
- Paste some glitter using glue
- Attach the ribbon on top
FUN CRAFT IDEA #2 -PEG CATERPILLAR
Wiggly eyes / Paper eyes
FUN CRAFT IDEA #3 -GIANT LETTER FOR TINY ONE
- Draw the design for your letters to the required height and width. If you are worried about drawing these letters free hand you could quite easily print them off and use the printout as a guide.
- Next cut your letters with a craft knife, use a ruler and cutting mat for safety and accuracy.
- Apply the glue to small portions starting from one corner.
- Wrap around the Yarn on the glued area and Press it little against the cardboard. You can choose single Color or multiple colors of your Choice. Take care of the spacing- The more closer, more it looks neat.
- Decorate it with embellishments.
- Fix the ribbon at the back side to hang it on the wall.
I would love to hear your Feedback or any Suggestions.
Do share the pics if you try these at your Home- Don’t worry, even mine was not perfect but what matters is personal touch.
If you liked this post, you can have these posts delivered to your inbox: Click the SUBSCRIBE button in the sidebar.
Sharing it with Writing Wednesdays.