Holi is around the corner and why don’t we as Parents of Toddlers have some fun?
Holi being the festival of colors is the favorite among children. Let’s make this festival more fun for them.
Activities to enjoy Holi with Toddlers
You can enjoy these easy fun activities with your Kids.
Say it with Flowers
Flowers perfect for Hoil are- Marigold, Rose, Petunia, Golden Shower
- Crush them in your hands to add colors or sprinkle them over each other.
- Make the flower garlands for them.
- Dip the flowers in paint and use them as stamps.
Baloon burst and bounce
- Hang the water-filled balloons at their head level and let them burst it with Bat or hands.
- Fill the balloons partially and use them as colored bouncing balls.
Paste the Blank chart paper on the Easel board or any writing board.
Hand over the balloons filled with colored water and ask them to throw them one by one.
Color the cooked noodles with food color. Fill them up in a sandbox or any big container.
Get messy with Foam
Use shaving foam to let them engage in some messy play.
Some tips to follow while playing Holi with Kids:
- Dress them in full-sleeved clothes and long pants to protect their sensitive skin.
- Moisturize their skin with Oil/Lotion before playing as long exposure to water and colors make their skin harsh.
- Kids should be supervised while they have fun with water & colors. Make sure that they don’t drink the water or ingest the colors or balloons.
DO YOU HAVE TODDLERS AT HOME? How are you planning to enjoy Holi with Toddlers?
SHARE THIS POST via Facebook or Twitter.
DON’T MISS THE NEXT POST! Just subscribe to the Blog.
“This post is written as a part of the #AlexaTheIncredible campaign hosted by #womenbloggerwb”