Hello lovely linkers. Welcome back to #QuotedStories #8
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY to all my Indian Friends.
Its been a long weekend for me. Decluttering was on top of my list and I am happy with the results. I do not call myself a Book reader but these days I am observing myself finding peace in Books.
I loved this post by Vasantha for more than 1 reason-
It reminds us that we should not punish ourselves for the things that happened in the past, or allow self-pity to get in the way of our happiness.
Thanks Vasantha for linking with Quoted Stories.
You can link any OLD/NEW post having a quote. This gives you the chance to retouch your old posts.
ABOUT THE BLOG LINK UP
- It will be a Fortnightly Linky party which will go Live on 1st and 15th of every Month.
- No limit on word count- The quote can be typed or a graphic. The quote can be parenting related, inspirational, funny, sarcastic – anything you like.
- Linky will remain open for 10 days i.e. 25th August.
- I will select a favorite quote to feature on the following link up. We will also tweet the favorite quotes!
- By Joining the linky you are giving us permission to email and or tweet you a weekly reminder.
- You will get a comment from at least one of the hosts on the post you link up
- We will give you a little shout out on Twitter
HOW TO PARTICIPATE in QuotedStories
- Write a new post and mention the Quote you are writing around.
- Add the QuotedStories badge to the HTML / Text portion in your post -or- a back link to lifethroughmybioscope.com. Send us a message on twitter if you’re stuck, we’re here to help!
- Comment on both hosts posts and on a post before yours. That’s only 3! More is always a bonus! It would be easy to track if you to use #QuotedStories while commenting.
- After you link up, tag us for a retweet: @LifeBioscope @RohanK01 & include #QuotedStories