Hello lovely linkers. Welcome back to QuotedStories #9
Teen Suicides are on a high. Whom should we hold responsible for these punishing acts?
Lets’ join our hands together to save our Children from depression and Suicide by preparing them for adversities of Life.
Coming back to the Linky, I loved this post by Mocktail Mommy from last fortnight which stresses the fact that we should not push our tiny tots too early into formal education and let their childhood bloom under natural environment.
Thanks Mocktail Mommy for linking with Quoted Stories.
You can link any OLD/NEW post having a quote. This gives you the chance to retouch your old posts.
ABOUT THE BLOG LINK UP
- It will be a Fortnightly Linky party which will go Live on 1st and 15th of every Month.
- No limit on word count- The quote can be typed or a graphic. The quote can be parenting related, inspirational, funny, sarcastic – anything you like.
- Linky will remain open for 10 days i.e. 10th September.
- I will select a favorite quote to feature on the following link up. We will also tweet the favorite quotes!
- By Joining the linky you are giving us permission to email and or tweet you a weekly reminder.
- You will get a comment from at least one of the hosts on the post you link up
- We will give you a little shout out on Twitter
HOW TO PARTICIPATE in QuotedStories
- Add the QuotedStories badge to the HTML / Text portion in your post -or- a back link to lifethroughmybioscope.com. Send us a message on twitter if you’re stuck, we’re here to help!
- Comment on both hosts posts and on a post before yours. That’s only 3! More is always a bonus! It would be easy to track if you to use #QuotedStories while commenting.
- After you link up, tag us for a retweet: @LifeBioscope @RohanK01 & include #QuotedStories
I am taking My Alexa rank to the next level with Blogchatter
Current Alexa Rank : 1,981,203