Hello lovely linkers. Welcome back to QuotedStories #10
I missed posting this on 15th as I was busy with Kid’s third Birthday celebrations.
Blogging these days seems Fun. All credit goes to Blogchatter Alexa Campaign. All Blogger wants is readers and we all are getting each other’s support. Its fun.
I am more into doing guest posts these days. Do you know- Guest posting can help your Blog in more than 1 way:
- Increased number of readers
- Increased number of back-links which in turn increase the value of your blog to search engines
- It connects us with new people
Coming back to the Linky, I loved this post by Monika of Alu Bhujia from last fortnight which is a light hear-ted post.
Thanks Monika for linking with Quoted Stories.
You can link any OLD/NEW post having a quote. This gives you the chance to retouch your old posts.
ABOUT THE BLOG LINK UP
- It will be a Fortnightly Linky party which will go Live on 1st and 15th of every Month.
- No limit on word count- The quote can be typed or a graphic. The quote can be parenting related, inspirational, funny, sarcastic – anything you like.
- Linky will remain open for 10 days i.e. 25th September.
- I will select a favorite quote to feature on the following link up. We will also tweet the favorite quotes!
- By Joining the linky you are giving us permission to email and or tweet you a weekly reminder.
- You will get a comment from at least one of the hosts on the post you link up
- We will give you a little shout out on Twitter
HOW TO PARTICIPATE in QuotedStories
- Add the QuotedStories badge to the HTML / Text portion in your post -or- a back link to lifethroughmybioscope.com. Send us a message on twitter if you’re stuck, we’re here to help!
- Comment on both hosts posts and on a post before yours. That’s only 3! More is always a bonus! It would be easy to track if you to use #QuotedStories while commenting.
- After you link up, tag us for a retweet: @LifeBioscope @RohanK01 & include #QuotedStories
I am taking My Alexa rank to the next level with Blogchatter