Hello, lovely linkers.
Welcome back to QuotedStories #19.
“Being a mother is learning about strengths you didn’t know you had and dealing with fears you never knew existed.”
Coming back to the linky, you can link any OLD/NEW post having a quote. This gives you the chance to retouch your old posts.
ABOUT THE BLOG LINK UP
- It is a Fortnightly Linky party which goes Live on 1st and 15th of every Month.
- No limit on word count.
- Linky will remain open for till 28th March.
- I will select a favorite quote to feature the following link up.
- By Joining the linky you are giving us permission to email and or tweet you a weekly reminder.
- You will get a comment on the post you link up
- We will give you a little shout out on Twitter and Facebook page.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE in QuotedStories
- Add the QuotedStories badge to the HTML / Text portion in your post -or- a backlink to lifethroughmybioscope.com. Send us a message on twitter if you’re stuck, we’re here to help!
- Comment on hosts post and on a post before yours. That’s only 2! More is always a bonus! It would be easy to track if you to use #QuotedStories while commenting.
- After you link up, tag us for a retweet: @LifeBioscope & include #QuotedStories