I started with-
I ended up with something more appealing-
Rubbing alcohol (Spirit)
- Clean the surface with Rubbing Alcohol
- Start painting it with any color you wish
- Let it dry and paint another coat (I added 3 coats to give it perfect finish)
- Once the paint is dry, you can add Varnish to add glossy look (Leave it to dry for 48 hours)
- Cut 4 strings and thread the beads in; seal it with a knot.
- Paste one side of strings onto the bells using glue gun or any other strong glue.
Did you like this Upcycling project idea? I would love to hear your Feedback or any Suggestions.
If you liked this post, you can have these posts delivered to your inbox: Click the SUBSCRIBE button in the sidebar.